NEW YORK--KPMG Consulting and Cokinetic released in March a version of their Brokermerit application deployed on Microsoft’s web-enabling .Net platform. Brokermerit, originally commissioned by Deutsche Asset Management (DeAM), measures the quality of execution, research and other services from their broker counterparties. Cokinetic, KPMG Consulting’s partner in development, built the XML-based user interface for Brokermerit.
DeAM, at present the sole user of the system, sought a way to more o
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse