One aspect of the global hedge fund industry that most pundits agree on is that the current booming Asian market is set to remain for the foreseeable future. According to hedge fund directory and database provider, Eurekahedge, assets under management reached $80billion between 2004 and 2005 in Asia and 250 Asian funds were launched since 2004. But as Sophis's Nicolas Ruellet explains, the region does provide its fair share of challenges alongside its opportunities.
Interest in the Asian mark
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1