NEW YORK--Multex released its Market Data Normalization Application (MDNA) in June, shortly before the Securities Industry Association show. The application, which was originally soft-launched with a few clients in May, sits between the user interface and the background architecture and will be offered with Multex products, such as Multexnet, or as a standalone that can be installed between a customer’s user interface and back end.
The application addresses multi-symbol transaction mapping pr
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit