Thomson Financial Services Inc. and Execution Services Inc. (ESI), an agency broker, have joined forces to offer ESI's OrderMatch order-management and -routing system to clients of Thomson's AUTomated EXecution (AutEx) system.
Thomson has been trying to add functionality to AutEx in an effort to boost the system's appeal and increase its client base, which currently stands at 800 terminals. Six months ago, it added Morgan Stanley & Co.'s suite of Electronic Trading Services, which includes
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain