Thomson Financial Services' Autex has ranked the most active brokers on its network for 1993. In the areas of listed and ADR issues, Merrill Lynch came in first, with a hand in 12 percent of all the listed equity trades conducted on Autex last year. Herzog Heine & Geduld took the No. 1 slot for over-the-counter securities. Merrill came in a close second in the OTC area. Salomon Brothers took top honors for convertible bonds.
Computer Aided Decisions Inc. has moved into new offices, swapping
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain