Prudential Insurance Co.'s capital management group has postponed plans to go live with Prism, a portfolio accounting system marketed by Information Systems of America (ISA). The decision--due to difficulties in completing the huge implementation project within a tight deadline--follows Prudential's abandonment last spring of plans to install Texas Instruments Inc.'s Maximis, also because of tight deadlines.
The firm had been set to go live with the system Jan. 1 (IMT, Jan. 8). But after miss
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy