NEW YORK--While no one theme or trend dominated the portfolio management software market in 1998, several forces were clearly at work. Overall, it was an active market, with many large money managers installing, or at least signing licenses for, new systems. In some cases, the system decisions followed in the wake of a merger by two large money managers looking for a common platform for their joint operations (see related story, this issue).
Perhaps the most important lesson form 1998's busy
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground