WINDSOR, CONN.--SS&C Technologies demonstrated its new product offerings, which are due for release later this year, at its STP Solution Summit 2000 annual client conference.
SS&C has focused much of its developmental work with the Internet on accessibility and information delivery, including embracing Extensible Markup Language (XML) and wireless Internet via the Wireless Application protocol (WAP) for its latest phase of product development (see IMT, May 22).
SS&C unveiled the XE for Asset
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground