NEW YORK--SS&C technologies has scored another coup in the arena of international portfolio management. Singapore Telecommunications Limited (SingTel), among Asia's largest companies has chosen the CAMRA 2000 portfolio management, accounting and analysis system to manage its equity, fixed-income, mortgage-backed securities and derivatives holdings.
After considering the gamut of offerings currently available, SingTel opted for the SS&C system, citing its integrated portfolio accounting suite
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground