Aetna Life & Casualty named Thomas O'Neill president and chief executive officer of its investment management group. O'Neill was previously general partner at Hellmann, Jordan Management Co., a Boston-based investment firm. O'Neill will join Aetna July 1, overseeing its newly restructured investment group. Previously known as Aetna Capital Management, the group is moving into a more independent role and is considering a name change. The group currently has $20 billion under management.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain