Capital Management Sciences has rolled out Bondvu, an Internet-based, real-time, fixed-income, electronic pricing and analysis service aimed at small asset management firms, among other target markets.
Launched in January, Bondvu is not for the high-end user on a trading desk. Indeed, Bondvu's data--which includes a universe of over 850,000 US taxable fixed-income securities, most of which is contributed by Garban Securities--is not as deep as that of the likes of Bloomberg. And, with the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground