LONDON--EMX, the electronic funds trading system, has gone live in the UK in what is believed to be the biggest implementation of a trading system utilising the Financial Information Exchange protocol (FIX).
Live trading began on June 12 with 29 member firms of the Association of Unit Trusts and Investment Funds hooked up to the system.
"We've got live orders flowing through the system," says Caroline Lee, chief executive of EMX Co., the independent operating company of the system. She adds
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground