BOSTON--Seventeen firms have signed on as "Early Adopters" of Omgeo’s Central Trade Manager (CTM). The cross-border version of CTM is the first in production from Omgeo.
The early adopter firms include six investment managers: Lazard Asset Management, Legg Mason Investors, Montgomery Asset Management, Invista Capital Management, Royal London Asset Management and Sofaer Global Research (HK).
Also on board are Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and five custodians:
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground