Windsor, Berks--Princeton Financial’s European operation has gained its first client in the Iberian Peninsula with the sale of its PAM investment management system to IP Holding SGPS, a Portuguese private asset management company based in the northern city of Porto.
PAM will be used by IP Holding for its portfolios of global equities, fixed-income securities, private equity investments and money market and derivative instruments. The PAM package adopted by IP Holding includes PAM for Mutual
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground