Windsor, Berks--Princeton Financial’s European operation has gained its first client in the Iberian Peninsula with the sale of its PAM investment management system to IP Holding SGPS, a Portuguese private asset management company based in the northern city of Porto.
PAM will be used by IP Holding for its portfolios of global equities, fixed-income securities, private equity investments and money market and derivative instruments. The PAM package adopted by IP Holding includes PAM for Mutual F
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1