LONDON -- Trema, the Sophia Antipolis-based provider of asset management technology, has released the results of its Asset Management STP Survey conducted between June and August this year. A total of 92 investment managers, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies and mutual fund managers -- domiciled in the vendor’s traditional stronghold of Europe and the UK -- participated in the study, which covers technology issues under the headings "general", and front, middle and back office.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground