After 13 years, Ron Valeggia has left the position of chief technology officer at Alliance Capital Management and assumed the same post job at discount broker Quick & Reilly. Filling Valeggia's shoes at Alliance is Michael Togher, who has assumed the title of senior vice president and chief technology officer at the institutional money management firm.
Alliance's technology department has 200 employees, and they've been one of the busier groups in the fund management industry in the last few
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1