LOS ANGELES--Capital Management Sciences is adding an embedded browser as part of the latest release of its Bond Edge fixed-income analytics system.
The browser, part of Bond Edge 4.0, is a customized version of Microsoft's Internet Explorer and integrates content delivered via the Web-- including research and market data-- into the system's analytics, says Teri Geske, CMS' senior vice president for product development.
The browser function can be launched via the software's toolbar or an icon
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground