Stop Press: Gerald Mintz, head of sales and marketing at EJV Partners L.P., left his post today after two years with the vendor. According to an EJV spokesperson, Mintz's departure was the result of a long-standing "inability to agree" on certain policy issues with EJV president Bruce Peterson. The spokesperson says the two executives set plans for Mintz's departure late last year, in a mutual and amicable fashion.
The EJV spokesperson declines to comment on specific points of contention
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground