DENVER--New Era of Networks (Neon) has introduced debuted native XML (Extensible Markup Language) support for the joint middleware offering from Neon and IBM, the MQSeries Integrator (MQSI) product.
"To us, XML is just another flavour of EDI [electronic data interchange]," says Adam Jack, Neon's vice president of technology; Neon also announced EDI adapters. For the securities industry, though, Swift is, in effect, a form of EDI, if only figuratively, he says, "and it's a damn' sight easier
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground