Minneapolis, Minn.--US Bancorp Asset Management has moved its Minneapolis-based fund managers, analysts and traders onto a single floor that takes advantage of the setup at corporate sibling Piper Jaffray. New features include streaming audio and video on a high speed ethernet network that feeds traders of all asset types.
The purpose of the move was "to get as communicative as possible with the most state-of-the-art tools as possible," says Bob Nelson, CTO of US Bancorp AM.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground