Boston-based Putnam Investments, with some $160 billion in assets under management, has gone live with Autex's Autex+ to receive electronic indications of interest from brokers, using the Financial Information Exchange (FIX) protocol. Autex recently added FIX compliance to its system. Putnam is now taking in some 700 FIX-compliant indications every day from ten brokers, according to an Autex spokesperson. Autex is a unit of Thomson Financial Services.
Dow Jones looks to be developing an
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground