BOSTON--Columbus, Ind.-based Reams Asset Management is fighting its way to straight through processing. The firm has been working Thomson Financial's Professional Services Group to review its STP plan and analyze its internal workflow.
The firm spent much of 2000 putting together its own internal STP plan. But as with many smaller asset management firms, the company was concerned about the speed with which the market and products change.
Reams decided to go to Thomson for STP because the firm
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground