Robert Hull has been appointed chief financial officer and chief operating officer of InvestorForce.com, the Internet search facility for fund managers and plan sponsors. He will report to Jim Morrissey, president and CEO of the Wayne, Pa.-based firm. Hull joins InvestorForce.com from Marvel Enterprises, where he was executive vice president and CFO and was responsible for raising high-yield debt for the company.
Ralph Verni has been appointed president, chief executive officer and director
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground