The Markit integration will provide Sky Road's hedge fund clients pursuing credit strategies with advanced scenario-based risk analysis, trading and modelling for derivatives; Markit clients will in turn have access to the Sky Road platform in order to more efficiently process and utilise information from the data vendor.
Specifically, Sky Road has integrated Markit's Credit Default Swap (CDS), iTraxx and Dow Jones CDX index pricing feeds, as well as the Markit Reference Entity Database (RED)
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground