State Street names new chief executive
Boston-based institutional investment service provider State Street has promoted Ronald Logue to chairman and chief executive following the retirement of David Spina.
Logue joined the firm in 1990 as senior vice-president and head of investment servicing for US mutual funds, and most recently served as president and chief operating officer, where he oversaw the integration of Deutsche Bank’s Global Securities Services into the firm.
State Street has also
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy