State Street names new chief executive
Boston-based institutional investment service provider State Street has promoted Ronald Logue to chairman and chief executive following the retirement of David Spina.
Logue joined the firm in 1990 as senior vice-president and head of investment servicing for US mutual funds, and most recently served as president and chief operating officer, where he oversaw the integration of Deutsche Bank’s Global Securities Services into the firm.
State Street has also
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers