PRINCETON, N.J.--Despite recent changes at the global CTO level, MLIM’s technology efforts remain on track. Bud Bentley, MLIM’s CTO for the Americas, is continuing the business’s strategy of focusing efforts on preparations for STP and T+1.
Responsibility for technology at MLIM is now in the hands of two men: Bud Bentley, the Princeton-based CTO for the Americas, and Colin Mitchell, the London-based CTO for EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa) and the Asia-Pacific region.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain