The firm, which has been operating out of Cape Town since 1993, had been using DST International's HiPortfolio/3 for investment acc-ounting since the firm's inception, but was looking for a new system with the capacity to cope with its growing size.
Grant Speirs, financial director at Prudential, had been in conversation with SunGard for some time and began the roll-out of its systems in January 2007. Both Xamin and InvestOne were in place and ready to go live by August.
All pricing and fund
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers