BOSTON--Thomson Financial will be announcing the introduction of its new "other than equities" trade order management system early in April. Responding to the needs of its buy-side clients investing in non-equity securities, Thomson will reveal a partnership whereby it will exclusively offer a wholly new system.
Thomson’s research showed that portfolio managers were insistent that a fixed-income trade order management system not be built on a modified equity platform. The system will, however
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground