Securities Software & Consulting Inc. has inked a marketing agreement with European computer services company CGS, which trades as Hoskyns in the U.K. According to terms of the agreement, Hoskyns will market SS&C's Camra portfolio management and accounting system. The partnership is part of a global push by SS&C. This year, it has also opened offices in Bermuda, London, Paris and Toronto.
Dallas-based investment bank Rauscher Pierce Refsnes is providing its morning-meeting notes, intra-day
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground