NEW YORK--The Securities Industry Association has extended the T+1 deadline to June 2005, giving the buy side an opportunity to redouble its straight through processing efforts, says Judy Donahue, chairperson of the asset manager/buy-side subcommittee for T+1 at the SIA.
Firms are facing new difficulties in allocating resources to STP projects. The attacks on the World Trade Center exacerbated a weak economy, and many firms are funneling the remaining budgets toward rebuilding. Additionally,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain