LONDON – ING Investment Management, the asset management operation of Dutch financial services juggernaut ING, has contracted the Bank of New York to outsource its middle-office operations to the bank’s BNY SmartSource proprietary outsourcing platform.
BNY SmartSource provides consultative and IT support services to clients; the system’s open architecture allows clients to select which functions to keep internally and which to outsource to the Bank of New York. ING Investment Management will
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain