LONDON – MarketAxess, the New York-based multi-dealer US and European high-grade corporate bond trading platform, has subscribed to Markit's RED service, which its clients will be able to access from early this month (September).
Markit's RED, or reference entity database, is a service designed to assist institutions trading credit derivatives identify the entities that they are trading, which, if incorrectly identified, could expose those institutions to potentially damaging operational and
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution