LONDON – MarketAxess, the New York-based multi-dealer US and European high-grade corporate bond trading platform, has subscribed to Markit's RED service, which its clients will be able to access from early this month (September).
Markit's RED, or reference entity database, is a service designed to assist institutions trading credit derivatives identify the entities that they are trading, which, if incorrectly identified, could expose those institutions to potentially damaging operational and
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain