Bridge Information Systems has launched a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to run the EasyFIX application that supplies investment managers and buy-side traders with indications of interest, trade reports and execution reports.
Although the Bridge VPN is currently only in beta tests, the vendor has already received letters of intent from a number of large investment managers to use the network: Alliance Capital, T. Rowe Price and Templeton. In addition, Lehman Brothers securities has also
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain