Performance measurement and attribution capabilities continue to grow in importance to buy-side firms as institutional and regulatory pressures mount, but as with other middle- and back-office issues, managers active in fixed income and other more complex asset classes have largely had to rely on their own IT resources, says Stewart Eisenhart.
Vendors such as StatPro, DST International (DSTi) and SS&C FMC continue to develop performance and attribution tools targeting fixed income, but for
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground