NEW York City-based Amalgamated Life Insurance Co. has purchased Securities Software & Consulting Inc.'s (SS&C) Complete Asset Management Reporting and Accounting (Camra) system to manage its portfolios. The PC-based Camra system--which replaces Sungard Data Systems Inc.'s mainframe-based Oscars system--will handle portfolio management, accounting and reporting for Amalgamated's insurance assets and mortgage-backed securities.
According to Larry Rothstein, the firm's vice president of
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers