Shaw Data Services users have been getting calls from Sungard Data Systems Inc. executives recently. According to one industry source, Sungard, which is acquiring Shaw (IMT, May 15), is trying to figure out how many Shaw clients seriously want to drop the vendor.
The Consultants Performance Standards Task Force is seeking to establish standards covering the relationship between plan sponsors and money managers. The standards will augment existing standards developed by the Association of
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground