London-based Threadneedle Asset Management, with £69.9 billion under management, is live with an updated version of Fidessa's buy-side focused front-office technology suite, LatentZero.
The project comprised the roll-out of three enhanced and recently re-branded Fidessa applications: Tesseract for portfolio analysis and order generation; Minerva for order management, trading and post-trade processing; and Sentinel for and pre- and post-trade investment compliance.
According to Fidessa, Threadnee
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1