Channel Capital Advisors, a UK-based investment manager focusing on credit and structured products with approximately $10 billion under management, has signed a multi-year contract to use Quantifi's trading and risk management platform, Quantifi Risk.
According to Quantifi CEO Rohan Douglas, Channel Capital was seeking a platform that could scale with its growth in terms of volumes and its product range, and deliver timely trade processing, valuations and risk analysis. Channel Capital has been
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers