Clients of prime-services provider NorthPoint Trading Partners will now have access to Eze Castle Software's portfolio analytics and risk tools. Eze Castle Software is a subsidiary of BNY ConvergEx.
The new offering will allow NorthPoint's clients to view all of their intraday positions across all asset classes, even if they use multiple clearing firms. They can also dive down and examine the positions by sector, industry, asset attribution, delta and delta-adjusted exposure, and by highest and
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution