Smartleaf has launched a new portfolio-management tool dubbed Target Templates, which will allow users to create customizable solutions for firm-recommended asset allocation and market research for best stock selection.
"This new feature [allows] firms to deliver a service that combines the consistency and efficiency of a mutual fund with all the advantages of a personal account," says Smartleaf CEO Jerry Michael.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy