Knight names former Merrill alum as its head of institutional client development.
Knight Capital has named Peter Hoffman as the managing director for institutional client development. In his new role he will be charged with growing the client roster and coordinating sales of institutional products and services.
"Peter will work across the institutional team to advance a more comprehensive presentation of the offering to clients and prospects," says Tom Joyce, chairman and CEO of Knight.
Hoffman had previously spent 24 years at Merrill Lynch, most recently in the Investor Client Coverage Group where he held a similar role as the one he takes up at Knight.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership