Rare tangible assets, which are currently traded almost exclusively by high-net-worth individuals, will be made available to private and institutional investors through the use of a new type of technology that is able to keep tabs on the condition and whereabouts of the asset.
The Push-to-Alert functionality, which is available on Android devices, will enable investors to be able to track the fund in real time.
"Previously, tangible assets have only been available to very wealthy people who coul
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech