Imagine's High-Volume Risk Management (HVRM) solution allows clearing houses to provide required risk analysis that will allow them to adhere to new laws passed down by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).
CFTC Rules 1.73 and 1.74 state that─within 60 seconds after a trade has been submitted for clearing─"clearing providers must establish risk-based limits, screen orders for compliance with those limits, and monitor their clients' trading activities with respect to those limits," acc
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit