The firm says that the solution is "designed for asset owner clients with a significant allocation to alternative derivatives," though it can support all asset classes. As such, it will be targeted toward institutional investors such as pension funds, endowments and fountations that have a significant allocation to alternatives and derivatives. It will be delivered through BNY's Global Risk Solutions group, which has almost $10 trillion assets under measurement.
Buy-Side Technology asked Debra B
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit