The group, launched in May 2013, began by using guidelines previously developed by industry groups ILPA and IPEV, representing GPs and LPs respectively, was designed in further consultation with third-party providers and technology vendor eFront. The fixed-format standard is now set to go into an early testing phase, which will be completed by early 2014, with the aim for full production by the second quarter of next year.
"Cooperation among GPs and LPs [on the standard] is a testament to the pr
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act