The platform now allows users to trade round lots across the spectrum of corporate debt, including US investment grade, high-yield and distressed. According to the New York-based company, investment grade makes up about two-thirds of corporate bond trading volume.
"We've been actively trading high-yield and distressed bonds for the past four months, and just did our first spread-based trades," said Josh Rubinson, head of Investment Grade at TruMid, in a statement.
"We received approximately thre
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp Coric