Vhayu, the California-based provider of streaming tick processing, has launched Vhayu Velocity for Fixed Income, a platform that delivers real-time analytics and stores fixed-income market data. Fixed Income is the third asset class to be added to the Vhayu Velocity market data platform. The vendor claims it will help clients comply with Mifid's demands for best execution. Vhayu has also expanded its European operations with the appointment of a new director of sales, Dale Stevens, in London
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act