SuperDerivatives, was founded in 2000 by its president and chief executive David Gershon. His vision was to establish a company that focused on providing transparency to the trading of options by combining real-time pricing, analytics, trading, risk management, and compliance in a single, front-office platform. SuperDerivatives claims that by using its technology, "every market-participant can price options as accurately as the most experienced trader in the largest investment bank".
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit