ClariFI is a provider of software and services to quantitative equity portfolio managers and researchers. The firm was founded in 2000 by a team of distributed computing software architects, professional traders, and quantitative scientists. ClariFI is currently headed-up by Gioel Molinari, the firm's founder and managing director. In 2003 ClariFI launched the first version of ModelStation, a platform that integrates all the investment management processes onto a single platform, providing u
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling