Proquote, a market data and trading systems provider and subsidiary of the London Stock Exchange, has launched a new product that enables customers to meet the best execution requirements of Mifid. The system, Best Execution Report, will deliver reports to users to monitor best execution and give an accurate picture of trades executed at any time. It also encompasses a database of all market price information for every trade.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II